Just a few hours ago I read some cool stuff about another JS library called Meteor. The story of Meteor doesn't stop on a simple library or framework. There are some claims in documentation of Meteor web site which seems interesting:
- Meteor makes it an order of magnitude simpler
- You can build a complete application in a weekend via Meteor
- No longer do you need to provision server resources
- You don’t need to manage database, ORM or broadcast data invalidations to clients.
- You use one language in both client and server to produce your application
- With meteor, All layers, from database to template, should make an event-driven interface available
So what's going In the background?
Meteor has a Meteor account for authentication and authorization! It has integrated with Open Id for giant web sites like Facebook, twitter,… it supports for reactive programming: "you can write your code in a simple imperative style, and the result will be automatically recalculated whenever data changes that your code depends on."
Read about Meteor in http://docs.meteor.com/#quickstart . It's a really complete documentation for Meteor.
Tags: JS Libraries